The Basics of Sales Management
Venue: Crown Regency Hotel, Makati
Managing Sales and Salespeople can be really challenging. In sales management, good is not good enough and you have to do better
than your last performance - at all times. This makes the situation doubly hard for sales managers and supervisors because this time
it's not just the results or the salespeople that they manage but the entire sales process.
This seminar seeks to present valuable sales management tools and techniques to help in developing a more practical and effective
framework to achieve the results expected of his or her sales team.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Sales Managers, Sales Supervisors and those who are being groomed for managerial or supervisory positions in sales.
Module I - The Process of Sales Management
A. Analyzing the Company's Direction and Goals
1. Company Vision and Values
2. Sales Goals and Targets
3. Aligning your Sales Efforts to achieve the company's goals
B. Sales Team Analysis
1. Competencies and Skills
2. Directability vs. Profitability
3. Attitude Problems
4. Performance Issues
C. Analyzing your Market: Targeting Viable Markets and Prospects with High Sales Potential
1. Identify Viable Prospects
2. Identify Existing Customers with Sales Growth Potential
D. Competitive Analysis
1. Analyzing the Competitive Situation in your Territories
2. Identifying Macro and Micro-level Competitors and their strengths and weaknesses
3. Determining your Company's competitive advantage
4. Developing Action Plans to Compete Effectively
E. Enhancing your Sales Activities
1. Setting your Team's Sales Goals, Targets and Objectives
2. Identifying your Sales Priorities and Schedules
3. Developing and Communicating your Sales Plan
4. Assigning the Salespeople's responsibilities
5. Evaluating and Monitoring the Activities
Module II - The Process of Monitoring Sales Activities
A. The Controlling and Sales Monitoring Process
1. Feedforward Control
2. Concurrent Control
3. Feedback Control
B. Analyzing the Sales Process
1. Analyzing the Sales Win-Loss Ratio
2. Evaluating Sales Results: Lost vs. Closed Deals
3. Identifying Sales Problems and their Root Causes
4. Developing Alternative Courses of Action
5. The Team Problem Solving and Decision-Making
6. Implementing the Solution
7. Checking the Results: Follow-ups and Follow-throughs
8. Mutually correcting and re-designing activities for better performance
Promo Mechanics to enjoy the 50% DISCOUNT:
1. Strictly ALL reservations should be made on or before May 24, 2019.
2. Payments should be made on or before the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
3. Proof of payment should be presented via email or fax.
4. Official Receipts shall be issued to the participants on the day of the training.
5. Rates are subject to applicable government taxes.
Rates and Terms of Conditions starting May 25, 2019:
1. The Preferential Rate of P1, 699+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations paid within the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
2. The Regular Rate of P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied if payment is beyond the assigned due date and P2, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]