Great Customer Service as a Competitive Advantage
Venue: Crown Regency Hotel, Makati
The most common strategies are to compete on better products and lower prices. However, these can be easily copied, and in the long run, might hurt the company’s bottom line if prices are lowered too much and products are developed faster than the company can afford. The new focus right now is to compete on service. Based on research, no matter how good your products are and how reasonable your prices are, these are not guarantees of continuous customer patronage. It is through the ways we serve the customers that keep them coming back.
This program focuses on the art of using great customer service as a source of competitive advantage. It makes the service professionals understand the value of their work to securing a stronger competitive positioning for their companies. Through the updated tools and concepts, this seminar would help the participants develop practical ideas that can be applied to their customer service work.
Too many times, the frontline service representative gets stuck on the routine of attending to customer concerns leading to a “robotic” performance of their function. In this seminar, they will be enlightened on the impact of their function to the brand and company that they personify. This would be done to help them develop a more conscious mindset that customer service is not a set of functions that they need to do, it is the creation of a great customer experience that would leave a mark in the customers’ hearts and minds.
By having a more open mindset on the importance of what they do, it is expected to be translated into concrete actions and behavior towards serving their customers. This more committed and passionate service approach would then benefit not only the customers but the company as a whole.
Module 1: The Connection of Great Service to Competitive Advantage
1. Why Quality Customer Service Today’s Competitive Advantage
a. Customer Trends
b. Competitor Trends
c. Costs of Poor Quality Service
d. The Impact of Customer Service on securing your Company’s Competitive Advantage
2. Creating a Business Bond + Human Bond = Strong Customer Relationships
3. Ries and Trout’s Marketing Warfare Concept
4. Scott Robinette’s Emotion Marketing
5. Kevin Roberts’ Lovemark Theory
B. Analyzing your Customer Service Culture: Living up to your Brand Promise
1. Exploring the Reasons Why Good Brands Go Wrong
2. Clarifying your Company’s Brand Promise
3. The Dimensions of Branding that are Linked to Customer Service
a. Brand Personality
b. Brand Image
c. Brand Attributes
d. Brand Essence
C. Using Yourself as a Barometer
1. What makes you loyal to certain brands and establishments?
2. What makes you mad and turns you off?
3. Turning the tables on YOU: Are you thinking like a customer when you serve your Customers?
Module 2: The Importance of Customer Service on Customer Experience
A. How Service Affects the Customer Experience
1. What is a Customer Experience?
2. Checking your Perception Points
a. Specifying your Perception Points
b. Identifying your Strong and Vulnerable Points
3. The RATER Factors of Customer Experience
4. Recommended Actions to Analyze the Customer Experience you Deliver
B. Creating a Favorable Customer Experience
1. Analyze what Customers Really Want from You
2. Anticipate Customer Needs and Expectations
3. Personify a positive, CAN DO attitude
4. Go the Extra Mile: The Over-promise and Over-deliver Service Concept
C. Taking Ownership of Customer Service Success
1. What it means to have a Strong Sense of Ownership
2. Your Role in Building Good Customer Relationships
Rates and Terms of Conditions:
1. The Preferential Rate of P1, 699+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations paid within the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
2. The Regular Rate of P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied if payment is beyond the assigned due date and P2, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]