Delivering Quality Telephone Customer Service
Venue: Crown Regency Hotel, Makati
This Customer Service Training Program has been developed and customized to help employees
2. To use these factors effectively to help them handle all types of calls professionally from start to finish
3. To master effective telephone call management procedures
B. Voice Quality (Tone, Pitch, Volume, Pace)
C. Language Used (Professional and Can-Do)
II. Answering and Making Calls (Inbound and Outbound Calls)
1. Opening a Call (Greeting)
2. The Body Of a Call
- Addressing the Caller's Need/s
3. Terminating/Closing the Call
B. Inbound and Outbound Call Guidelines
C. Answering Another Person's Phone
D. Leaving and Taking Messages
1. Reasons for Putting a Call on Hold
B. Transferring A Call
1. Reasons for Transferring A Call
2. The Two Types of Transfers - Cold and Warm Transfers
- The Cold Transfer Process
- The Warm Transfer Process
IV. Handling Annoying/Difficult Calls
1. The Rude/Unreasonable Caller
2. The Skeptical Caller
3. The Inarticulate Caller
B. Dealing with the Different Types Effectively
V. Properly Managing the Customer's Concern
C. Being Assertive
Promo Mechanics to enjoy the 50% DISCOUNT:
1. Strictly ALL reservations should be made on or before May 24, 2019.
2. Payments should be made on or before the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
3. Proof of payment should be presented via email or fax.
4. Official Receipts shall be issued to the participants on the day of the training.
5. Rates are subject to applicable government taxes.
Rates and Terms of Conditions starting May 25, 2019:
1. The Preferential Rate of P1, 699+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations paid within the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
2. The Regular Rate of P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied if payment is beyond the assigned due date and P2, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]