Winning Customer Loyalty through Effective Communication
Venue: Crown Regency Hotel, Makati
A common business scenario is a manager or supervisor training his/her people on what good customer service is all about. You'd think that with all the attention, time and effort you have given customer service, it would have risen to new heights by now. Then, you wonder why your customer service isn’t any better?
There are many reasons why this could happen. First, is the fact that we still see customer service in the way that we always have - a series of isolated customer contacts. Second, The existing customer service model is dead. Customer service is in desperate need of a new paradigm.
People are saying it is impossible to have truly excellent customer service; there are too many variables. But, we have to continuously strive for excellence if we want to deliver the best to our customers. The best way is to start at the heart of great customer service and that is effective communication.
Many fine managers instruct their service staff to "do as much as you can to keep the customers happy," but they're not too specific about how to accomplish this. This is the objective of this seminar, to develop the skills of the participants on how to communicate well when serving customers and build strong customer connections.
Module I – Building your Credibility in Customer Service
A. The Principles of Deliberate Communication
1. Opening the Door to Positive Customer Service Communication
2. The Power of Choice Communication
3. The Personal and Impersonal Aspects of Customer Service Communication
B. Components of Credible Customer Service
1. Verbal and Non-verbal Communication Alignment
2. Active Listening first, not last
3. Make Realistic Promises
4. Speak from the Heart
5. Be Proactive, Honest and Empathic
Module II – Working with Customers
A. Difficult Customers: Understanding how they think
1. What Customers expect from you
2. The No. 1 Mistake when dealing with Angry Customers
3. Dos and Don’ts in Great Customer Service
B. When OK is Not Good Enough
1. Setting your Customer Service Standards High, not Low
2. “ OK” as the Minimum Acceptable Level of Customer Service
3. Creating Standards for your Customer Service
Module III – Managing Customer Interactions
A. Overcoming your Customer Interaction Anxiety or Apathy
1. Keys Tips on Reducing your Anxiety
2. Mindsets to Develop to Overcome Apathy
B. Referring Customers Properly
1. The Referral Shuffle: Transferring the Customer like a Bouncing Ball
2. Tips on Properly Transferring Customer Concerns to Others
C. Delivering Bad News in a Good Way
1. Why we Fear Delivering Bad News
2. Developing your Assertiveness
a. Confidence Strategies
b. Courage Strategies
c. Controlling-the-Conversation Strategies
A. The Power of Providing and Receiving Feedback
1. Open and Closed Stances when Receiving Customer Feedback
2. Effective and Ineffective Customer Feedback Delivery
3. Receiving Positive Performance Feedback: The Fuel of your Passion in Customer Service
Promo Mechanics to enjoy the 50% DISCOUNT:
1. Strictly ALL reservations should be made on or before May 24, 2019.
2. Payments should be made on or before the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
3. Proof of payment should be presented via email or fax.
4. Official Receipts shall be issued to the participants on the day of the training.
5. Rates are subject to applicable government taxes.
Rates and Terms of Conditions starting May 25, 2019:
1. The Preferential Rate of P1, 699+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations paid within the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
2. The Regular Rate of P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied if payment is beyond the assigned due date and P2, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]