Power Selling Action Tools
Venue: Crown Regency Hotel, Makati
If you're a sales professional, this is almost certainly what you need. Why? Because we are, right now, experiencing a shift in customer consciousness that is dramatically redefining everything we know about selling and fundamentally altering the rules of our profession. To survive in sales today, you've got to junk the old rules and take a 180-degree turn on what you do when you "sell."
Module I – Bid Farewell to Formula Selling
A. How Great Salespeople Succeed in Challenging Times
1. Changing the Way you Think: “Old Selling Solutions for New Selling Problems”
2. When the Selling gets Tough, get Creative
3. Prioritizing High Pay-off Sales Activities vs. Low Pay-off Sales Activities
B. Analyzing your Preparedness
1. Selling Skills
2. Product Knowledge
3. Customer Knowledge
4. Competitor Knowledge
C. Checking your Selling Attitude and Motivation
1. Why is it getting more difficult for you to Sell?
2. The Power Selling Tips
a. Go Back to the Basics
b. Don’t be Contented with What is
c.Plan first before you Act
Module II – The Power Selling Action Tools
A. How to Close More Accounts
1. Open before you Close and not the other way around
2. Do what the Airlines do – The Secret of Economy, Business Class and First Class Selling
B. Selling Successfully even if You’re not the Lowest Priced
1. Selling your Offering’s Benefits despite the Costs
2. Selling to the “Right” Customer
3. Don’t focus on the price tag, focus on the Value
C. Selling More by Targeting “Motivated” Buyers
1. Understanding the Client’s Buying Motivators
b. Value – Features, Advantages and Benefits
2. Motivating your Customers to Buy Now
a. The Motivation of Urgency
b. The Motivation of Time
c. The Motivation of Stories
d. The Motivation of Choice
D. Immunizing yourself from Negative Thoughts and Feelings
2. Developing your Power to Influence Customers
3. The 10 Selling Power Boosters
Promo Mechanics to enjoy the 50% DISCOUNT:
1. Strictly ALL reservations should be made on or before May 24, 2019.
2. Payments should be made on or before the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
3. Proof of payment should be presented via email or fax.
4. Official Receipts shall be issued to the participants on the day of the training.
5. Rates are subject to applicable government taxes.
Rates and Terms of Conditions starting May 25, 2019:
1. The Preferential Rate of P1, 699+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations paid within the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
2. The Regular Rate of P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied if payment is beyond the assigned due date and P2, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]