Psyching up for Sales Success
Venue: Crown Regency Hotel, Makati
This seminar is designed for salespeople who have determined that they want success and even more success. It is for those who are tired of being average, of being in the middle of the pack as well as those who would want to sustain their upward sales momentum. If you want to be more productive in winning more sales, then this is the seminar for you.
A. Getting Rid of Harmful Thoughts and Attitudes
1. The Blame Game
2. The Self-limiting Beliefs
3. The Excuse Finder
4. The Selling Myopia Syndrome
5. The Selling Reluctance Mindset
1. Abdication of Responsibility for Results
2. Desperation for Results
3. Overconfidence and Complacency
4. Forgetting that Selling needs Continuous Study
1. The Importance of Planning and Organizing Your Sales Initiatives
2. Turning Plans into Realities
3. Making the Commitment to Achieve
Module II – The New Selling Skills you need to Develop
A. The Pre-Sale Stage: Planning and Organizing your Selling Activities
1. Prospecting and Lead Generation with a difference
2. Visualizing your desired outcome
3. Estimating What needs to be done
4.Preparing to do it
1. Serve first, sell second
2. Communicating and Connecting your Solutions
3. Understanding the Value of Objections
4. Treating the Close as the Start of the Sales Relationship
5. Reviewing and Controlling your Sales Results
6. Writing the lessons learned
A. The Habits of Sales Success
1. Be Prepared
2. Manage your Time
3. Invest in Self-Improvement
4. Strive for Progress, not perfection
5. Be Realistic and Positive
6. Be Consistent
1. Developing a Monthly Goal Worksheet
2. Planning your Moves
3. Actual Implementation
4. Reviewing your Results
5. Identifying the Lessons you have learned
Promo Mechanics to enjoy the 50% DISCOUNT:
1. Strictly ALL reservations should be made on or before May 24, 2019.
2. Payments should be made on or before the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
3. Proof of payment should be presented via email or fax.
4. Official Receipts shall be issued to the participants on the day of the training.
5. Rates are subject to applicable government taxes.
Rates and Terms of Conditions starting May 25, 2019:
1. The Preferential Rate of P1, 699+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations paid within the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
2. The Regular Rate of P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied if payment is beyond the assigned due date and P2, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]