Time Management for Effective Job Performance
Venue: Crown Regency Hotel, Makati
Business Professionals need to understand that time is the most important resource that they need to manage and maximize. However, time is also the most misused and mismanaged element in today's world.
Key concepts will be presented that will help you gain insights on how to create a time management action plan that is tailor-fitted
to your own busy lifestyle.
Who this seminar is for: Business Professionals who want to maximize their time-use
Module I - Analyzing your Time Management Profile
A. Understanding How you Use and Misuse Time
1. The Essence of Time Management
2. Why it's difficult to GET more time
3. Analyzing your Time-Use System
B. Analyzing your Time Management Problems
1. Scope and Focus
2. Time Waste vs. Time Efficiency
3. Lack of Planning and Scheduling
4. Unrealistic Time Estimates
5. Forgetting you are Human
Module II - Practical Time Management Tips
A. Covey's 4 Quadrants of Activities
1. Urgent and Important
2. Not urgent but Important
3. Urgent but not Important
4. Not urgent and not important
B. Overcoming Time Wasters and Obstacles
a. Understanding why we procrastinate
b. Tips on Motivating yourself to Act Now
2. Managing Frustrations and Rejections
a. Changing your Mindset about Negative People and Events
b. How to win over emotional distress
a. Analyzing the effect of interruptions on your performance
b. Saying NO without being offensive
c. Setting boundaries and standards to manage interruptions
4. Stress and Burnout
a. Analyzing the Root Cause of your Stress
b. Managing your Stress instead of Stress managing you
Module III - Time Management Action Planning
A. Identifying where Time Management Changes should be implemented
B. Specifying Actions to Manage your Time
C. Analyzing what worked and what didn't
D. Getting Rid of the Excuses
E. Resolving and Correcting your Identified Time Management Issues
Promo Mechanics to enjoy the 50% DISCOUNT:
1. Strictly ALL reservations should be made on or before May 24, 2019.
2. Payments should be made on or before the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
3. Proof of payment should be presented via email or fax.
4. Official Receipts shall be issued to the participants on the day of the training.
5. Rates are subject to applicable government taxes.
Rates and Terms of Conditions starting May 25, 2019:
1. The Preferential Rate of P1, 699+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations paid within the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
2. The Regular Rate of P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied if payment is beyond the assigned due date and P2, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]