Managing the Customer Meeting
Venue: Crown Regency Hotel, Makati
This program seeks to enlighten the participants on the value of making the most out of each customer meeting they make.
This could lead to mishandling valuable sales opportunities and the creation of negative word of mouth for the company and its products/services.
Customer meeting management takes more than the ability to carry a conversation with a client; it should be centered on the client’s needs
Module 1: Introduction and Rapport Building
A. Creating the “Right” Impression and Connection
1. Using Customer Psychology to your Advantage
2. What to avoid during the Customer Meeting
3. The Importance of Image Projection
4. The “Rule of 12” when Creating Positive Impressions
5. Mirroring the Client’s Personality
B. Building Rapport and Starting a Conversation
1. The Process of Building Rapport with Clients
2. Checking your Energy Level
3. Choosing the “Right” Opening Statement
4. Avoiding the Information Dump
5. Making the Client the “Star” of the Meeting
6. Things to Remember during Difficult Customer Encounters
Module 2: Probing and Needs Analysis
A. The Importance of Probing with Direction
1. What is Probing?
2. Types of Probing Questions
a. Background Questions
b. Exploratory Questions
c. Confirmation Questions
3. When do Questions go Wrong?
4. Checking the Client’s Answers against your Criteria
5. Assessing the “FITNESS” of your Solution to their Problem
B. Setting the Stage for the Presentation
1. Client Issues with Bad Presentations
a. I don’t understand what you’re saying
b. I don’t need what you’re offering
c. I don’t care about all your details
d. You’re wasting my time
2. Right and Wrong Ways to set-up your Presentation
3. Informing the Client about how much Time you need
4. Aligning your Presentation to the Client’s Preferences
5. What to do about Non-responsive Clients
6. Making the Necessary Adjustments to Create the Connection
Rates and Terms of Conditions:
1. The Preferential Rate of P1, 699+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations paid within the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
2. The Regular Rate of P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied if payment is beyond the assigned due date and P2, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]