Winning Practices of Effective Sales People
Venue: Crown Regency Hotel, Makati
Selling needs continuous improvement of sales practices and habits. This means that salespeople must always commit to doing better to achieve more sales and not just focus on one-time sales transactions.
This seminar is geared to boost the effectiveness of salespeople by providing key concepts and tips that would help in their sales work. Everyday pressures and activities may cause stress-inducing situations for people. That is why it is important to help them regain their balance.
By getting timely and vital insights that would lead to a stronger commitment to succeed, the end-result is better performance that delivers customer fulfillment and delight and more sales for the company.
Module I – The Formula for a Prosperous Career in Sales
A. Why Now is the BEST Time to be in Sales!
B. Accepting Responsibility for your Selling Success
1. Analyzing your Selling Responsibility and Results
2. Motivating yourself to Succeed
a. Clarify your Purpose at Work
b. Find Personal Fulfillment in what you do
c. Know that your work helps you live a sustainable life
d. Manage the Push and Pull Elements of Motivation
3. Analyzing your Productivity and Performance: What do you need to change?
Module II – The New Building Blocks of Successful Selling
A. Knowing your Company and your Products and Services
1. Highlighting the Value of what you are selling
2. Analyzing the Customer Buying Cycle and your Selling Process
a. Matching the Stages of Buying and Selling
b. The 3 Reasons Why Customers Buy
B. Selling Situation Analysis
1. Identifying your Present Selling Problems and Challenges
a. Getting through Gatekeepers
b.Your Price is Too High! / Beyond our Budget!
c. Your Competitor is better than you
d. The Project is Put on Hold
e. Other Issues that block the Successful Closing of the Sale
2. Finding the Right Solution to your Problems and Challenges
a. Symptomatic vs. Causal Solutions
b. Re-writing your Sales Success Story
c. Rediscovering the Power of Preparation
C. What to do When your Prospect Says NO
1. Mastering the Persuasion Equation
2. Helping your Prospect to Move to the next stage of the Buying Process
Module III – Developing Your Winning Selling Habits
A. The Top Sellers’ Success Secrets
B. Create your Selling Success Action Plan
C. The Return-on-Investment (ROI) Approach to your Selling
1. High Pay-off vs. Low Pay-off Activities
2. Turning your Activities into Money: A Sales Success Framework
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The P1, 699+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations paid within the assigned due date (SYSYTEM GENERATED).
The P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied if payment is made beyond the assigned due date and P2, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]