Enhancing your Closing Skills to Win More Sales
Venue: Lourdes Suites, Makati City
The main purpose of closing the sale is to let the client take action that leads to a positive buying decision. This is the logical conclusion to your sales initiative.
However, some salespeople find it difficult to close and even mishandle the closing process. This seminar tackles this regrettable scenario to develop a more purposeful approach to winning the clients' most coveted "YES!"
Why should salespeople attend?
1. You will understand the reasons behind a client's buying resistance and how to manage the situation
2. You will learn how to read and understand your client's buying signals
3. You will be more equipped to know what to say and how to time your closing
4. The bottom line is to increase your sales wins and productivity as a salesperson
What will you learn?
Module I - Closing the Sale: How to get there?
A. Your Selling Process and the Customer's Buying Process
1. Matching the Customer's Buying Cycle to your Sales Approach
2. Understanding the Emotions involved during Closing Stage
a. Salesperson's viewpoint
b. Customer's viewpoint
c. The Nature of Misalignment of Views
B. The Emotional Aspects of the Closing Stage
1. Why Customers fear or resist the Closing
2. Why Salespeople "fumble" during the Closing
3. Getting the Customers "off the fence"
C. Reading and Understanding the Customer's Signals
Module II - The Science and Art of Closing the Deal
A. Ways of Moving the Client from a "Maybe" to a "YES"
1. Trial Closes after successfully managing objections
2. Reaching Mutually beneficial decisions
3. The Power of Proofs and Evidences
4. Using Success Stories to overcome buying resistance
B. The Closing Techniques
1. Recommended Closing Techniques that work
2. Managing Positive and Negative Possibilities during the Closing Stage
C. Ways to Prevent Buyer's Remorse
1. Making the Decision-making Process easy on the Customer
2. Assuring Customer satisfaction during the Closing
3. Treating the Close as the Start not the end of the Sale
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The P1, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations made until February 7, 2017 and paid within the assigned due date
The P1, 699+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations made starting February 8, 2017 and paid within the assigned due date and P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]