Human Resource Management Series
The Human Resource Management Series is composed of all the operations needed in the organizational function that deals with issues relating to people. Human Resource Management is more than the traditional personnel, administration, and transactional roles, which are now usually outsourced.
The new role of Human Resource Management (HRM) involves giving strategic direction and having metrics and measurements to demonstrate value. Current HRM practices are expected to add value to the strategic utilization of employees.
Human Resource Management is the function within an organization that focuses on recruitment, management, and providing direction
for the people who work in the organization.
This series will give meaning to:
1. The Role of Human Resource Management
2. Recruitment and Selection
3. Effective Training
4. Performance Management
5. Performance Appraisal
6. Employee Compensation
7. Human Resource Policies
8. Career Development Plan
9. Conflict Management
10. Leadership and Motivation
The series is based on various references to HRM practices including the Philippine setting. The development of the series will create better Human Resource (HR) personnel and help them realize the important role of HR in achieving the company goals and objectives.
O bjectives of "The Human Resource Management" Series:
1. Realize the strategic role of HRM as partners with senior managers by aligning the HR strategies with the overall organizational strategies.
2. Know how to recruit and select proper candidates
3. Give effective trainings and seminars
4. Make accurate performance appraisals.
5. Help participants prepare and understand the various HR forms.
6. Develop employee compensation and benefit plan in line with industry standards
7. Improve the company policies
8. Retain valued employees through proper career development plan
9. Be familiar on how to deal with organizational conflicts
10. Increase productivity through proper motivation